"For I can do anything through Christ, who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sick kids...

My poor babies have been sick since Friday! Well, Jadyn's been sick since Friday, Luke's been sick since Sunday. Needless to say that our Halloween camping was canceled! Bummer. I have to say though, that I'm not all that upset about it. It was 50 degrees this past weekend with a low of about 32! We would have frozen to the tent! We were going to take a picture of the 4 of us cuddled up nice and warm on the couch and send it to Shane's mom's phone! LOL I don't think she would have appreciated it since she was camping in the cold! Anyway, there's always next year...
On another note, Notre Dame plays USC this Saturday! Go ND!! I'm pretty confident that they can pull out a win. I seriously hoping it's not going to be another heart clutcher! No joke, all the games this year (except the first one against Nevada) have nearly given me a heart attack! My poor ticker can't take much more of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment