"For I can do anything through Christ, who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13



Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time



Aren't my babies adorable? I thought I'd mix up my normal blogs and start adding pics. This one was taken on Luke's 1st day of pre-school this year. My how the time has flown. It seems like only yesterday that Shane and I were at Memorial waiting on Jadyn to arrive (well, he waited, I did all the work!). Now here it is 5 years later and my baby girl is in Kindergarten, and my baby is in pre-school. It's like I blinked and 5 years just flew by. I guess I shouldn't have blinked, huh? I'm afraid I might have missed something.

On a completely different note, I started group last night, and I really enjoyed it. I like the other women at my table, and I'm always up for reading a book. We'll see what the future holds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment