"For I can do anything through Christ, who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13



Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall

I am seriously digging the weather we have today!! I love fall anyway, but this is our first real taste of it and I'm so excited about it!! It's cool, windy (maybe a little too windy), cloudy...I just want to sit in my reading chair all day and read a good book! Perhaps with my blanket and a cup of coffee too. That's a darn near perfect day! Too bad Shane is working. If he were home, we could snuggle on the couch all day! Cold(er) weather is so good for so many things. Reading, snuggling, playing in the leaves with the kids, camping (as long as it's not too cold). It's great to be able to run around in jeans and a sweatshirt too. Football is always better when it's chilly out. I know I probably sound like a kook, but I can't help it! I think I'm gonna go read now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment