"For I can do anything through Christ, who gives me strength." Phillipians 4:13



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sadness

Today my heart is breaking. A girl I went to school with has lost her little girl. I wasn't a close friend to this person when we were in school, and we didn't keep in touch after, but this still makes my heart sad. I can't imagine what she and her family are going thru, and frankly I hope I never have to find out. But at times like these we have to trust God. We have to believe that He has our best intentions at heart. Otherwise, we would get swallowed up with grief. Her little girl was only 6 months old. It doesn't make any sense, does it? Why would God take someone so small home? My only guess is that this little girl was so special that God wanted her with him. We know she's in a better place, we know that she's safe, happy, and without pain. We just need to trust in God that He'll bring the rest of the family thru this. I pray for peace and understanding for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment